Book artists in VA & IN

I am visiting Charlottesville, VA and Bloomington, IN in early August and
I'm interested in visiting letterpress printers and book artists to learn
more of their work, and for possible acquisition of their work to my
library's fine press collection.

If you're in the area, or if you know artists in the area I should
contact, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks.

 Jim Carmin                               Multnomah County Library
 John Wilson Room Librarian               801 SW Tenth Avenue
 Humanities / Central Library             Portland, OR 97205-2597
 jimc@nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us         503-306-5728

 http://www.multnomah.lib.or.us/lib/about/mcl-wilson.html