Re: Printers, etc. (and a new book)

> Howecer Larry, the only way you get your own choice of paper
> at a copy center is to pay the extra for it over and above
> the copy centers price of paper and copying. I have inquired
> and that is what I was told. SO printing my own with my own
> equipment still seems attractive.
>
> Saves gas too.

true (but to get your own paper costs extra too and takes gas to get it  --
the point is that many copy centers do a better job than many home printers
can do and do it for less money and faster

You certainly should so your book the way that works best for you  --  it
was simply interesting that your costs are about the same has having it done
for you and saving your time and wear and tear on your printer

--

"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on."
-Samual Goldwyn

Larry Nebel  --  larryHN@alco.com
United Electronic Printers Inc - AlcoPrint  --  Fremont CA (USA)
510/796-2679

http://www.alco.com