Re: Printers, etc. (and a new book)

>  So, even if a copy shop did great work, on
> high quality paper (which they typically don't), at the best price around,
> lets say 5 cents per page (most are more) then a double sided page,
> uncollated, costs at least 10 cents each.   4 cents vs. 10 cents, 100 copies,
> 152 sheets per book, .06 x 100 x152 = $912   extra.   Makes back the cost of
> the printer in only about 130 books.

FYI our published price for that quality of double sided pages on Hammermill
fore DP 20# bond (an excellent 84 brightness paper with good opacity) is 9
cents per page

--

To people concerned about the world ending on the Millennium.
The Jewish calendar is in the year 5759 and the Chinese calendar is in the

--

Larry Nebel
AlcoPrint  --  Fremont, CA  --  http://www.alco.com