Re: Printers, etc. (and a new book)

In a message dated 06/25/99 12:31:59 AM, larryhn@ALCO.COM writes:

<< -  your local copy shop will probably run them for you for not
much more actual cost (less once you take your time into account)

And, if my experience is any indicator, most of the copies will come out with
the margins uneven, despite the originals being right on the money. Is this
the copy shop's carelessness (Kinkos), or a factor of the copying process.
The graphic designer in me cringes. Barbara Harman