Re: question from a lurker

I think that you bookmakers rock the free world. i dont think most people
realize what it is about ect and how it is glorious to be involoved in making
stuff. I think if anyone went through the process of making a personal book they
too would be more interested.  Job titles and meetings and mail rooms are a drag
compared to mixing ink and printing and having something that makes you smile in
the process. I do a lot of things and am not a bookmaker but would love to have
something i could entirely say i am .
love tom