Re: who are we anyway?

I have to take exception to this response since this directly pertains to my
request. I guess i feel defensive about your hit-em-over the head to be
nicer letter.  I took a risk and made myself vulnerable and admitted that i
was new at this and didn't have the faintest idea about what i was doing or
if it was even an appropriate request.  But other than this response i have
to say that i was overwhelmed with the response i received and a few kind
souls are even sending me some bamboo. It restores my faith in humankind.
Thanks so much for all your energy.