Re: Where are we?

What about offensive ranting and raving and curse words. I find that at
least as annoying as =20. Some folks just don't appreciate profanity and
how would you feel if I were the list manager and I kicked you off the
list for your last post. I'm sure you would wonder why since you
obviously had no idea that your ranting and cursing could be annoying.
Maybe we should take some time out to learn some manners to go along
with our e-mail expertise.

--
Adel Ga Online
The #1 gathering place for South Georgians.