Re: Printers, etc. (and a new book)

At 03:28 AM 6/25/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 6/24/99 10:32:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>larryhn@ALCO.COM writes:

>Paper is .5 cents (case price lof ong grain, acid free Hammermill Tidal DP
>delivered to my door is $27), so a double side printed page runs about 4.1
>cents each.  That is 2.05 cents per image page. No local copy shop, I have
>ever heard of, comes close to that, especially the big plus of having
>collated output

Collated output is great.
You mentioned earlier that you had had bad luck with cartridge refillers. I
have used B C Computers, 201 East Highway 17
Houston, MO 65483, 1-800-648-2759, Fax 417-967-4032 for more than ten years.
They are reasonably priced, and rebuild the cartridge if it needs to be
rebuilt. Their quality is excellent. I have no connection with them except as a
satisfied customer.
Rupert