Re: Printers, etc. (and a new book)

In a message dated 6/26/99 11:32:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
vmontre@NETSHEL.NET writes:

<< Your site is great dt!  I enjoyed visiting,
 vm >>

Thanks!

Used Frontpage and have found it to be adequate, it is especially good for
managing the web site.   I never know what a page is going to look like
beforehand. To me, designing a web page is sorta like playing in a sandbox or
maybe finger paints.  It's fun to mess around with things and see what
happens. It also is really hard to find any good looking web sites to get
good ideas from. 99.99% of all web sites look horrid, most are even worst.
dt fletcher