Re: Where are we?

I have a suggestion: Rather than having 1500+ subscribers sending
individual messages with their locations, why not include hometowns in
signatures, as some already do. Those who missed the original posting
asking, "Where are we," are understandingly mystified to receive a message
with only the location of the sender.

Lurkers (God bless them) need only post occasionally, as we are all welcome
to do, so newcomers will be aware of a neighbor.

Anyway, I just added my home town to my signature.

Betty
Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA