Re: Bibliotravel

Drat all these people who travel. Nothing personal. Just jealous, I go
nowhere and on top of that I lurk, well, no more! My name is Catharine and
I'm a billious bibliolatrist (or should that be bibliolatratrix?) with
budding bibliopegist tendencies and pretentions to bibliopolery. but I
swear I'm not bibacious. Since I don't go anywhere is there anyone doing
anything I could go look at here? Canada, BC, the Lowermaninland? I hope
there isn't, the resulting stress from having somewhere to go would throw
me off my creative stride for goodness knows how long.

In short, how'dedo? Enjoy reading this list something tremendous, agree
with everyone.

Bibliomanically yours,
Catharine
Already said where I was.