Re: going to London

Me, I love Faulkiner's Fine Papers.  They have dozens of notebooks of
samples and you can sit on a stool and look through them like pattern
books in a fabric shop.  They also sell seconds of marbled paper.  The
stock of these varies, but sometimes they have a lot and you have to look
hard to find the flaws.  I've been cutting them up and making jewelry, so
it doesn't matter to me if there is an air bubble at one end.

I have the directions on how to get there with the tube at home.  If you
want them you can respond privately and I'll dig them out.

Have fun.  There have been several responses to the London question over
the years, so you might want to look in the archives too.

Joyce Jenkins
Petersburg, Alaska