Hot stamping machine for sale...

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEC18F.923E7840

I have a Kwikprint hot stamping machine for sale.

It is a model 86 with a 2"x9" multiline self centering type head and a
grided two way platform.
The machine is 4 years old in and is excellent condition.

For more info on this model you can visit the Kwikprint website at:

http://www.kwik-print.com/index.htm

I also have approx. 30 boxes of Kingsley type as well as several sets of
Kwikprint type and some other misc. type sets and lots of lead spacers, etc.
to go along with the machine.
I prefer to sell the machine and type together.

If interested, please email me at jpoutasse@spectrava.com for more info.

Thanks,

Jackie

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEC18F.923E7840

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>Hot stamping machine for sale...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">I have a Kwikprint hot stamping =
machine for sale.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">It is a model 86 with a =
2&quot;x9&quot; multiline self centering type head and a grided two way =
platform.</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The machine is 4 years old in and is =
excellent condition. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">For more info on this model you can =
visit the Kwikprint website at:</FONT>
</P>

<P><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.kwik-print.com/index.htm" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.kwik-print.com/index.htm</A></FONT></U>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">I also have approx. 30 boxes of =
Kingsley type as well as several sets of Kwikprint type and some other =
misc. type sets and lots of lead spacers, etc. to go along with the =
machine.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">I prefer to sell the machine and type =
together.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">If interested, please email me at<I> =
jpoutasse@spectrava.com</I> for more info.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Thanks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Jackie</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>