Re: going to London

Don't miss Falkiner's: 76 Southampton Row, +44 (0)171 831 1151
Also Shepherd's Bookbinders, Ltd. 74 Rochester Row +44 (0)171 630 1184

Shepherd's is a really nice little shop, with nice people.

The bookbinding display (i.e. 'how it's done') at the British Library is
well worth seeing, as well, even if you know it all already. And the
library bookstore ain't half bad either (understatement of the
year--it's deadly to the credit card balance).

RCB