Activity and Paperdoll books

Just as a matter of interest, have any of you on the list been involved in
producing and printing activity, paper games and paperdoll books? (I hope
I'm not blowing my professional cover but I'm still a kid at heart). Dover
Books, Belleraphon and Troubadour Press and illustrators Tom Tierney,
NormaLu Meehan and Sandy Vanderpool have done extremely well at these.
Just wondering,
Linda

Linda Mullin
Mullin Art Publishing