[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Activity and Paperdoll books
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Activity and Paperdoll books
- From: "N.O.Brown" <bookbinders@EARTHLINK.NET>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:36:10 -0700
- Message-Id: <199906301646.JAA20112@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm with you on the "kid at heart" business. Who says you can't go back and
visit your childhood? Thanks for the info.
I'm in the business of binding "egos" in leather. Smile.
> Just as a matter of interest, have any of you on the list been involved in
> producing and printing activity, paper games and paperdoll books? (I hope
> I'm not blowing my professional cover but I'm still a kid at heart). Dover
> Books, Belleraphon and Troubadour Press and illustrators Tom Tierney,
> NormaLu Meehan and Sandy Vanderpool have done extremely well at these.
> Just wondering,
> Linda Mullin
> Mullin Art Publishing