Vivan Re: Two products

vmontre@NETSHEL.NET writes:

<< I ordered a sample portfolio of Canson Satin and fell in love with the =
 incredible colors.  Does anyone know where this vellum can be purchased =
 - it comes in a thick version that is perfect for post bound books =
 covers.=20

 One other:  Does anyone know where to purchase plastic (various colors) =
 binding screws. =20 >>

Hey Vivian!
Long time no chat! ;-)

Where did you get the sample of that paper?  Sounds wonderful...I'd like to
check it out!

You can get the plastic binding screws from Stamp Camp :-)  I don't know if
they come in different sizes...so I don't know if she has the size you
need...but she has them in black and white.

Jamie :-)