Re: what to teach to calligraphers?

In a message dated 7/1/99 11:55:16 AM Central Daylight Time, PenCraft@AOL.COM
writes:

<< my question is directed mainly to those on this list who are familiar with
 calligraphic books:  what styles of books are most valuable to
calligraphers? >>

Kerry.....generally i like best those books
that lie the flatest (so, do you teach spiral
binding or glueback?)....i love that coptic #
you did for me; it lies flat but its much too
fine a book to write in(i don't like to doddle
on jewelry).......also to be considered: long
horizontal formats help to give you more
usable surface and less gutter......that's
all i can add....best regards, calvert