Re: Book artists in VA & IN

Jim ,
If you are coming all that distance you may want to contact Greg Zeitz at
Larkspur Press, 340 Sawdridge Creek West,
Monterey , Ky, 40359  ph: 502-484-5390.  That is just south of Frankfort,
KY, the capitol off of I-64 from Louisville to Lexington.  He does
beautiful  letterpress work primarily focusing on Kentucky poets and
writers.

Connie Newbanks in Indiana