[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sculptured book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: sculptured book
- From: Linda Mullin <bob@ULTRANET.CA>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 06:50:08 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199907040617.XAA14844@mail1.vphos.net>
- Message-Id: <199907041332.GAA20996@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Seems to me, a product available in craft stores like Michaels, Lewiscraft,
White Rose might help. It is called "Drip and Drape" or something similar.
You dip your fabric into it, soaking it throught, then the fabric can be
draped for still life, doll figures, any sort of shape.
Mullin Art Publishing