Re: sculptured books

Dear Kathy:  I believe that Mimi Schaer ( Body Book Artist )  mixes acrylic
matte medium with water and sprays the  hung clothing lightly ( using a
fine mist sprayer)  over and over, drying each time in between until the
wanted stiffness is achieved.....that way the natural folds and drape are
not distorted by too much wetting, or too much ironed-on stiffening...If
Mimi is
"lurking" she may correct me  however and say that she used PVA, diluted
with water, instead of matte medium.  What do you say Mimi??

Lilias -      at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop