Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - Travel

Yes you can!
We, at Victoria Paper Co., are always looking for small, handmade paper
operations, no matter where they are in the world. We usually bring their
papers into the States for distribution, and so far, have had great success
in the last 10 years.  If there are any small, but reliable papermakers in
Austria that would like to enter the US market, they should talk with us.
We already represent quite a few members of IAPMA (Intn'l Association of
Papermakers and Artists) from Latin America and the US. We are reputed for
being avant garde. Here's our address for your information:

8028 Springfield Blvd
Hollis Hills, NY 11427-1232
USA
Tel: 800-898-8090 - 718-740-0549
fax: 800-898-1346 - 718-740-0949

Many thanks and have a wonderful trip.
(P.S. Our last success was in Bali - we have wonderful cover and tissues from
them as well as gift items)