Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - Travel

At 18:39 on July 4, someone at brunner2@pinkfloyd.com sent me 1021 messages about
free internet newsletter for free stock options.  The message kept replicating
itself and was still showing this morning -- 521 messages.  My server cleared the
box and then the messages appeared again.  This afternoon my server says the box
is entirely clear and should remain so.  I don't know if anyone else received the
replicating messages.  But I need to get off this list for awhile.  My computer
has been messed up all day because of this and I can't afford these problems.

Bertha Rogers
bkrogers@catskill.net