Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - Travel

No replicating messages were received through the list, and the way things
are set up, only the listowner would get them. Sorry this list wasn't the
cause. Loops do happen occasionally though, and are annoying.

If you want to stop your subscription go to the FAQ page and then select
the option you want. If your computer's email is configured correctly all
you should have to do is click on the option you want and sent. There is
nothing else to add. If that doesn't work, you'll have to cut and paste the
command into your email program and send to listserv@listserv.syr.edu.

Peter

At 04:33 PM 7/6/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>At 18:39 on July 4, someone at brunner2@pinkfloyd.com sent me 1021 messages
>about
>free internet newsletter for free stock options.  The message kept replicating
>itself and was still showing this morning -- 521 messages.  My server
>cleared the
>box and then the messages appeared again.  This afternoon my server says the
>box
>is entirely clear and should remain so.  I don't know if anyone else
>received the
>replicating messages.  But I need to get off this list for awhile.  My
computer
>has been messed up all day because of this and I can't afford these problems.
>
>Bertha Rogers
>bkrogers@catskill.net

                                >>> Glad to be back  in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen