Re: clothing books

Dear Miriam.

Thank you for the details of your draping process.  Thank you to Lilias
for requesting your input.  Miriam, your sculptures are wonderful
works!  My idea for one or two are somewhat different but, I know your
process will help me in mine.

Thank you again,  Thank you list members too!!! a great list.

Kathy