Re: clothing Books

Dear Kathy-
There are millions of ways of sharing ideas and processes-that's why this
list
is so valuable..cause there is not just one way of solving a problem...I
have discovered there a large amount of work, sculptural and book
oriented that involves clothing, body and
text that I have been researching over the years for  my "wearable books
and texts" class that I teach around. Its sort of an obsession...
The more I learn and collect images, the more I find out and learn, the
more I can see that there is a varied amount of work that is yet to be
considered...

I would very much like to see what you do with clothing when the time
comes.

Regards,
Miriam Schaer
(mimi)