Web Design programs?

Dear Friends
    One of my projects for the summer is to put together a website
promoting my teaching and publishing efforts in making books in with
children. I know a lot of list members have sites and would appreciate
some advice. I am in the midst of an online course through a local
community college on html but will be using a design program to create
the site. I'd appreciate your recommendations.  I'm looking for a
program that is easy to use and not too expensive. Quark XPress is the
design program I'm familiar with. Thanks in advance.
    Also, as I've mentioned before, I'll be teaching at Ed Hutchins'
Book Arts Jamboree- July 18-23- in the session on Bookmaking Adventures
in the Classroom. There are still openings- if you're interested contact
Ed at jamboree@artistbooks.com

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord