Re: Web Design programs?

I really like FrontPage 2000. It has a lot of power and flexibility. If
your ISP offers the FrontPage extensions it will also make management of
your site easy. Move a file to a different directory and all links to that
file are automatically updated to reflect that change. My ISP doesn't
support FrontPage extensions, but I have my site set up as a FrontPage web
anyway and then just FTP the files over.

Other good programs are HotMetalPro and PageMill.

I use Win98 and all of these are available for Windows, I'm not sure about
Macs though. PageMill I know is available for Macs.

While there are numerous inexpensive, free, options out there, I find that
they're ok for the basics, but that's about it. You also want one which
will enforce strict HTML coding...

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com