Book Arts Jamboree

I'm very much looking forward to spending a week up in the Catskills with Ed
Hutchins and many other fine book-makers. I'll be there the second week of
the session. I'm curious as to others who may be going (that week or any
other week). Having been there last year, I can say that it's a wonderful,
funny, happenin', glorious and fulfilling experience.

Sleep away camp (without the counselors!) My dream since I was 12!

Faith Georgia