[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Web Design programs?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Web Design programs?
- From: Jules Siegel <jsiegel@ACNET.NET>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:07:07 -0500
- Message-Id: <199907081809.LAA18346@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Try Netscape Composer. You can't beat the price. It comes
free with Netscape. It doesn't do frames but it makes very
nice tables. You have to know a bit about web page design to
use it fully. There are many web-based tutorials on web page
design. It's not very complex.
From: Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <sgaylord@SEACOAST.COM>
Date: Thursday, July 08, 1999 8:47 AM
Subject: Web Design programs?
> One of my projects for the summer is to put together a
website promoting my teaching and publishing efforts in
making books in with children. I know a lot of list members
have sites and would appreciate some advice.