Re: Web Design programs?

Used as a WYSIWYG tool Netscape composer can be very frustrating
for the novice.  Using it with a simple editor like notepad  to learn
HTML
is a better approach, IMHO.  When you get the hang of it and are ready
to move on Dreamweaver is wonderful! (But kind of expensive if you
are only doing a site or two)  It takes a lot of the drudgery out of
creating
tables, fills in the height and width of images automatically etc,
etc.....

Kim