Re: Web Design programs?

In reality, I just don't understand all this talk and recommendation of the
overpriced, complicated and overblown programs which are not necessary to
create and edit a knock out web site.  Most of the complicated programs
mentioned are the same ones used to create the typical ugly boring corporate
looking web sites that have flooded the web. If that is the goal one can do
that with any program but with talent and creativity one can also create an
incredible lush site with very basic tools.

FrontPage, especially FP2000 is the best. It's easy to use, one can work
images graphically and/or view and edit HTML. It takes little knowledge and
is not that costly.

What more does one need?

James

James Linza, Antiquarian
P.O. Box 2474, Palm Beach,  Florida  33480-2474 USA
USA Washington, D.C. +1-202-478-0468
ITALIA, Milano +39-02-954-41-266
linza@worldnet.att.net
thegentry@hotmail.com
http://www.thegentry.com
Specialities: Old and Rare Books; Modern and Rare Books; Manuscripts; Old
Prints; Watercolours; Drawings; Fine Arts
Materie: Libri antichi di pregio; libri moderni di pregio; Manoscritti;
Stampe antiche; Acquarelli; Disegni; Arte

Webzine: thegentry@lycosmail.com
Auction icollector.com: linza@libri.mail22.com