Re: Web Design programs?

I would also suggest, if you have a powerful computer -- particularly a
Macintosh G3 with graphics programs -- Adobe GoLive version 4.0.  It
does a lot -- perhaps more than you need -- including Java Scripting,
popup windows, etc. and has an interface for graphical layout that is
similar to Adobe PageMaker and Quark XPress.  It is somewhat more
expensive, and is sometimes prone to crashing due to extension conflicts
(in the older versions) but I have found version 4.0 to be quite useful.

Madeleine Fix