Summer Vacation / List Settings

Alrighty now. Many of you are starting to ask me to set them to nomail or
take them off for vacation... As I announced about 2 weeks ago, I've
modified the FAQ page so that all you need to do is click on the option you
want, they're explained in plain English (sort of), and send the message.
Clicking on the command pre-types and addresses the command for you. This
should work just great with the vast majority of you. If it doesn't just
cut and paste the command into the email program you used to subscribe to
the list... If your address has changed, I'll deal with it for you, ie take
you off. You'll need to resubscribe yourself.

Thank you for your cooperation.

p.

ps. Please no messages saying gotta run, don't have time, can you do it,
please... In the time it took to write that, you could have done it yourself.

                                >>> Glad to be back  in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com