Re: Web Design programs?

Hi Ron!
I'm amazed. We actually agree on something. Homesite and photoshop are
web page wonders. I never used a wysiwyg editor because I like to do
things manually. That way I know what is happening in the background and
can correct problems any problems that pop up. Using Homesite is sort of
like doing it manually with a lot of help and shortcuts.
Good advice!

--
Adel Ga Online
The #1 gathering place for South Georgians.