Re: Hello, I must be going

Rommel, I just wanted to tell you that I also went through some serious
depression, but I read something that Dostoevsky had written tha really
changed my outlook, he said "There is only one thing that I dread: not to
be worthy of my sufferings."  To me it means that regardless of what your
pain is, there is always something to learn from it, and a lot to gain if
it helps you understand how you can better your life.  You might want to
read Viktor Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning," it really changed my
life.  Frankl lived through a concentration camp, and then realized that
not only is suffering unavoidable, it's healthy and it may be the key to
being truly happy in the end.  It really put my own worries into
perspective.

I hope this was some help to you.

Ian Finch
misterfinch@juno.com