Howdy

Hello everyone. Name's Jeromy Matkin. I've been lurking on the list for a
little while now and I really enjoy reading all of your tips and thoughts.
I'm brand new to book arts, and my wife and I just moved to the Bellingham
WA area a few months back, so if anyone happens to live near here or knows
someone who lives near here who wouldn't mind a novice looking over his or
her shoulder, I'd appreciate the introduction. Thanks alot and hope you're
having a good day.

JMM