Re: Hello, I must be going

Don't leave the list.  Stay with the books. We're here for you. Show
them you have it all by the ass.  You can do it many of us have and the
binding even if not our primary income keeps us in focus.

You're on a journey and some of your best moments will be gleaned during
those times of struggle.
Take it one moment at a time!

Kathy