Please read : Re: Re: Hello, I must be going

I just had very good conversation offline with two list members about this
matter. I want to address here why I feel the way I do about this thread.
I'm sure I seem the Picasso evil devil but that is not true.

A person's troubles should be addressed offlist for many reasons. First of
all, privacy. A person troubled may not realize how public making private
affairs open to the world can be or how potentially damaging that can be to
him/herself or the one trying to help.

As well few, have had the brains to realize that trying to help someone
publically may only makes the situation worse for the person down the line.

Think twice people.

James
James Linza, Antiquarian
P.O. Box 2474, Palm Beach,  Florida  33480-2474 USA
USA Washington, D.C. +1-202-478-0468
ITALIA, Milano +39-02-954-41-266
linza@worldnet.att.net
thegentry@hotmail.com
http://www.thegentry.com
Specialities: Old and Rare Books; Modern and Rare Books; Manuscripts; Old
Prints; Watercolours; Drawings; Fine Arts
Materie: Libri antichi di pregio; libri moderni di pregio; Manoscritti;
Stampe antiche; Acquarelli; Disegni; Arte

Webzine: thegentry@lycosmail.com
Auction icollector.com: linza@libri.mail22.com