Re: activity in Holland

On 9 Jul 99, at 23:16, Barbara Valenta wrote:

> We'll be going to Amsterdam in August. Does anyone have special
> recommendations for Amsterdam or Holland in general in the summer, in
> addition to the fabulous museums-and a store called Boekie Woekie.  Many
> thanks. Barbara

Don't forget to visit The Museum of the Book, Museum Meermanno
Westreenianum in The Hague (60 km from Amsterdam).

ps Antwerp (Museum Plantin-Moretus) is very worthwhile but it's in Belgium
(so not in Holland....;-)   ).

Cor Knops.

___________________________
Knops Boekrestauratie
Conservation & Restoration of Books and Paper
Groenstraat 8
6151 CS Munstergeleen
Netherlands
phone 00 31 46 4200024
fax   00 31 46 4110180
e-mail    knops@xs4all.nl
URL       http://www.xs4all.nl/~knops/knops.htm
Also have a look at our Book Information Website:
          http://www.xs4all.nl/~knops/index3.htm and on
          http://www.tonkoopman.nl