[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Affordable cutters
- From: Julie M Horowitz <Julies411@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:12:04 EDT
- Message-Id: <199907121722.KAA22364@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hello all at ye olde book arts list. I've been lurking for a little while
now and appreciate the honesty and forthcoming nature with which everyone
seems to reply. It is for this reason that I now must ask for advice.
I need a studio cutter, guillotine or trimmer, that is oh, say, not $1700.
I have read here that some of you have purchased cutters for $250 or so.
Where is a girl to find such an item? I simply need it for paper trimming,
as exactos just aren't time sensitive....I will continue to cut the Davey
board by hand as I tend to bind books with the majority of my waking moments
rather than go to the gym.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.