Affordable cutters

Hello all at ye olde book arts list.  I've been lurking for a little while
now and appreciate the honesty and forthcoming nature with which everyone
seems to reply.  It is for this reason that I now must ask for advice.

I need a studio cutter, guillotine or trimmer, that is oh, say, not $1700.
I have read here that some of you have purchased cutters for $250 or so.
Where is a girl to find such an item?  I simply need it for paper trimming,
as exactos just aren't time sensitive....I will continue to cut the Davey
board by hand as I tend to bind books with the majority of my waking moments
rather than go to the gym.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Julie
foureleven