Re: binding and printing project

I have been asked by a non-profit organization to make a proposal (including
cost) for a run of 1000 copies of a (preferably hard-cover) book. It will
consist of photographic material and some text and hopefully a few die-cut
pop-ups. I feel comfortable doing the photographic part (on paper, not
scanned) the text and the paper engineering (pop-ups) but not with the
scanning, printing and binding (e.g.production) parts. Is there anyone,
(preferably in or near New York City) who is familiar with these
processes-or guiding a project through such processes) who would like to
collaborate?  I'm not being paid for the proposal. If so, please contact me
off-list. Thanks. Barbara