Re: history

Hi Kitty,
Yes, your e-mail tells me that you understood exactly what I was looking for.
I have several of the books mentioned on the list and I think I was just
being lazy--I wanted someone else to collect all the info about the
forwarding processes and compile them rather than me searching through all
those books again for tidbits of information. I have looked longingly at Rare
Book School classes for several years now. Since my children are well
launched in life now, I may try it. Thanks.

Patty Grass