Re: Papermaking for children

At Book Central, we carry several books about teaching papermaking to
children.  You can get full descriptions and prices at: www. artistbooks.com

One book that we don't carry (It's not a how-to book), but you might want to
consider is the enchanting illustrated children's book, "The Cloudmakers"
(1996, Houghton Mifflin, 0-395-76505-6), by book artist, writer, and painter
James Rumford.  "A fascinating interpretation of ancient legend and an
introduction to papermaking, "The Cloudmakers" is also an exciting story
about courage and resourcefulness, beautifully illustrated."  Robin
Silverberg recommended it to us and we weren't disappointed.

Ed