Re: Papermaking for children

--- Message from Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <sgaylord@SEACOAST.COM> ---

Teaching Hand Papermaking: A Classroom Guide by Gloria Zmolek Smith was
reviewed in the June 1997 Guild of Bookworkers Newsletter (along with my
book Multicultural Books to Make and Share.) You can find the review,
which is an excellent one,  at their site. Here's the specific address
http:palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw_news/gbw112/reviews.html
I know that Ed carries the book at Book Central and that the author will
be teaching at the first week of the Jamboree.

--- End quote---

Susan got the URL wrong for the online copy of the GBW Newsletter.  It should
read:

http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/gbw_news/gbw112/reviews.html

Just in case you were trying to get to get to the review.

And while you are there, check out the revamped GBW web site.

http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/

Same information, same logo, but with a new, easier to navigate menu and an
updated overall look.  If you wish to send comments, please use the feedback
form at the site or email me directly.  Please don't flood this list with
comments.  I don't think Peter would like that very much.  Thanks.

Eric

 Eric Alstrom
 Guild of Book Workers WebBinder
 Midwest Chapter Newsletter Editor