Re: Make Weights!

I use old irons for weights.  I buy them for under a dollar at used item
stores such as salvation army.  I have several antique ones from before
electricity, but any of the old heavy ones will do nicely and have the added
atttraction of a useful handle as well.

Jeanne Drewes
Assistant Director for Access & Preservation
Michigan State University Libraries
100 Library Room W-102C
East Lansing, MI 48824-1048

517 432 7486  FAX 517 432 3532