Make Weights

I filled half a dozen insulators I found at second hand stores with BBs and
sealed the bottoms with 3" coasters or whatever I had. After the bottoms
were glued on, I taped them securely with duct tape.

The knobs on the tops of the insulators provide a perfect grip for small
hands.

I also have a weight from a diving belt, but that's hard for me to pick up
with one hand.

For a really heavy weight, I use my lithographer's stone.

Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA