Re: Make Weights!

OK,OK. When I was first learning bookbinding we had to make our weights. We
were sent to a brick yard that carried fire brick. They seem to be very heavy
and perfectly RECTANGULAR. We clad them with binder board on all 6 sides and
them covered them with proxlyn (Sp?) coated book cloth.  Alas, great weights
with 90 degree corners, and really quite cheap. Fifteen years later I'm still
using them and they look like I made them yesterday.
bill drendel