papermaking for children

You can find a whole list of books for children on hand papermaking and
book arts in general plus books for adults working with children, videos
and internet sites at my web site:
www.megsinet.com/~anthill/biblio.html

There should also still be a link to it from Peter's Book Arts Links.
Please note! the url of my web page will be changing, probably in the next
month. I will inform the list.

Don't forget to try your public library for those out of print books, or to
examine a book first to make sure you want to purchase it. (yes, I am a
librarian!)

Gregory Fisk
and Tanya DiMaggio
anthill@fastband.com