Re: Middleton's Restoration Videos

Their telephone number WAS 01732 454153, but when speaking to that number
yesterday, I learned that the current occupier (a lady) had moved in about
four weeks ago and couldn't give any information re the previous user.

I have a brochure (several years old) and would suggest that the address
shown on it might be worth writing to -- it may not have changed and/or
perhaps the post office will send mail on.
It is/was P.O.Box 146, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 3BU

The brochure also states that Binder Vision was a division of Cable Crouch
Productions Ltd., but I have no records regarding them.

Tom Marshall
Whitstable UK
Pressman@Clara.net